Massive Plasma Cannons!
“Do not stand in the big firing chamber while this is happening. Or do; it’ll be funny.” – Meltdown
Motivational posters, the Justice Corps way
This picture is to scale. The woman flying in the air is roughly five to six feet tall.
Don’t be this hero! She dies from taking the Nagdellian invasion too lightly.
“I approved putting up a blastproof poster or two, but this is just excessive.” – Ambassador
Yes, we’re here too! Come check us out!
Did you think that there would be no rewards for saving the ship?
1. There’s a cool conversion process that YouTube allows to repost videos on Rumble. This process is underway now, and you can already see that last half-dozen videos we’ve produced on Rumble. More are coming over the next few weeks.
2. The first base-builder Beta is underway now, with about ten volunteers. This is exciting for us – new eyes and new ideas are emerging daily.
3. The combat video clip we’ve included with this newsletter was recorded live on our Steam version, so it looks exactly like what you would see in real gameplay – it is not a staged marketing piece. However, the mission is in-development and may change over the next few months.
4. This is the first time we have planned a two-step Beta. In the first stage, we hope to have power users help us get ready for the second stage, an open feature Beta where the general public will participate.
5. The second stage is tentatively scheduled for April.
6. Ship of Heroes is currently tentatively planning for a launch sometime around the new year.
Firing the cannon is very satisfying.
This video shows six members of our development team playing ordinary characters in Apotheosis City. They enter their mission map through the mission doors in a building on the northeast side of the Arch.
In this issue of the Ship of Heroes Design Studio, we are featuring the first full costume designed specifically as an addition to our Character Creation Tool (CCT).
We’re pleased to announce that we have just completed an engine upgrade from Unreal Engine 4.13.2 to UE 4.14.3, which is the latest patch for the 4.14 version of the engine available.