Massive Plasma Cannons!
“Do not stand in the big firing chamber while this is happening. Or do; it’ll be funny.” – Meltdown
Motivational posters, the Justice Corps way
This picture is to scale. The woman flying in the air is roughly five to six feet tall.
Don’t be this hero! She dies from taking the Nagdellian invasion too lightly.
“I approved putting up a blastproof poster or two, but this is just excessive.” – Ambassador
Yes, we’re here too! Come check us out!
Did you think that there would be no rewards for saving the ship?
1. There’s a cool conversion process that YouTube allows to repost videos on Rumble. This process is underway now, and you can already see that last half-dozen videos we’ve produced on Rumble. More are coming over the next few weeks.
2. The first base-builder Beta is underway now, with about ten volunteers. This is exciting for us – new eyes and new ideas are emerging daily.
3. The combat video clip we’ve included with this newsletter was recorded live on our Steam version, so it looks exactly like what you would see in real gameplay – it is not a staged marketing piece. However, the mission is in-development and may change over the next few months.
4. This is the first time we have planned a two-step Beta. In the first stage, we hope to have power users help us get ready for the second stage, an open feature Beta where the general public will participate.
5. The second stage is tentatively scheduled for April.
6. Ship of Heroes is currently tentatively planning for a launch sometime around the new year.
Firing the cannon is very satisfying.
Periodically, the dev team at Heroic Games upgrades the engine version that we are using to develop Ship of Heroes.
Merry Christmas! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, you can enjoy the events in Ship of Heroes. After listening to our website polls and forums, we think we can make a great start by having Halloween, Christmas, and Ship Launch Day (July 4th) as our first set of holiday events.
“The first time I really felt super-powered in City of Heroes was when I stumbled into a Rikti invasion with my level eight scrapper.